A proper review of
Scubaspa Ying Liveaboard
The Overall Review
We spent 9.4 hours reading reviews from experts and divers about Scubaspa Ying Liveaboard.
In summary, this is what divers think:
6 reasons to dive
- Many people were happy with the chatty nature of the crew and the professional way they conducted themselves.
- Many divers said that the highlight for them was seeing the nurse sharks, manta rays and array of colorful fish.
- Several divers commended the knowledge shown by the instructors and director on marine life and the various locations we went to dive.
- Many divers noted that is an experience that they would repeat.
- Some people said the night dives took them on a whole other sensational journey but was eased by the instructors and their guidance.
- The food was delicious and after each activity the chef had snacks prepared that was tasteful after a nice adventure.
2 reasons NOT to dive
- Some people noted that lower deck occupants was exposed to noise from the engine room and generator.
- Some people were taken back with the number of people on board, the liveaboard was only half full.
We have done the research for you and found everything you need to know about Scubaspa Ying - we found the best prices and we've collected reviews from other divers.
The passion behind this guide
DIVE.in is run by passionate scuba geeks - and our liveaboard guides are no exception.
Boby has been diving and guiding on liveaboards since 2005, and love it
Dive instructor/Liveaboard director
Ron has been a Cruise Director on 10+ Liveaboards throughout the world and has a keen understanding...
Torben is the Editor of Divein and a true water lover.
Pictures of Scubaspa Ying
Description and details
Diving on the Scubaspa Ying in the Maldives
A unique liveaboard which expertly combines luxury diving and spa treatments, the 50 meters/ 164 feet Scubaspa Ying is the nadir of luxury liveaboards. The Scubaspa Ying is a sister ship to the Scubaspa Yang and has 29 staff members on board which includes a team of 24-hour spa therapists. This unique liveaboard has an assortment of suites and cabins suited to meet and even exceed the expectations of potential guests as the cabins are beautiful, large, and stylish. The finest foods and wines are provided by the liveaboard’s restaurant.
Diving cruises to the central atolls in the Maldives are scheduled by the Scubaspa Ying at intervals all year-round. The Scubaspa Ying can take as much as 26 divers, with each diver getting personalized attention from members of the diving crew during dive excursions. Scuba divers will enjoy spectacular diving on the best atolls in the Maldives. The Scubaspa Ying also comes with a fully-equipped dive boat which serves as a floating dive center.
The Scubaspa Ying is also a perfect fit for couples or partners in need of some getaway, holiday or fun whether they are divers or not. Your travel partner can spend the day in one of the many spa facilities, spend time in one of the daily snorkeling sessions or go to a yoga class while you enjoy the green water of the Maldives. You both could meet later in a day and have a romantic, sunset dinner.
If you dream of getting married on a boat, the Scubaspa Ying can make this dream a reality as the team of workers could make adequate preparations for you in little or no time. All you need to do is invite your guests. Honeymoon on the Scubaspa Ying is like heaven on earth as the beautiful surroundings, special spa packages, exquisite food, and drinks would make you fall in love again and again.
While this luxury liveaboard is a wonderful choice for divers, it is also a perfect fit for non-divers as they can choose a Spa Package of their choice from 8 different spa treatments. There are a variety of activities while onboard the boat. All package includes snorkeling the blue waters of Maldives, morning yoga, stand up paddleboarding, kayaking, and BBQ on a sandy island. If you desire a liveaboard holiday whether you are a spa lover or scuba diver or both, the Scubaspa Ying is the standout choice.
Certified divers are advised to bring their dive computer, dive torch and reef hook, and their diving license and logbook before coming aboard the Scubaspa Ying.
• Scuba package which comprises 15-17 dives
• Eight spa sessions in the spa package
• Six dives per scuba session and four spa session for each package respectively
• Invigorating couple massage
• Sea salt scrub for revitalization
• Moisturizing and conditioning body wrap
• Romantic candlelit flower bath
• Bed decoration