A proper review of
MSY Waow Liveaboard
The Overall Review
We spent 5.4 hours reading reviews from experts and divers about MSY Waow Liveaboard.
In summary, this is what divers think:
6 reasons to dive
- Several divers noted that they wee taken too unhindered dive spots that showed the pristine conditions of Indonesia.
- Divers stated that they had unique experiences with the whale sharks on their dives.
- Many people said that the boat was well kept and the boat has all of the necessary amenities one would expect.
- Some people loved the 3 course meals served every night and everyday the chef prepared something new.
- People said they were grateful for the opportunity to meet new like minded people from all over the world.
- There was a consensus formed by the majority of divers that they would repeat this voyage in the not so distant future.
2 reasons NOT to dive
- Some people claimed that they got a gassy smell coming the engine room.
- A couple of people noted that the briefings was more centered towards the more experienced divers.
We have done the research for you and found everything you need to know about MSY Waow - we found the best prices and we've collected reviews from other divers.
The passion behind this guide
DIVE.in is run by passionate scuba geeks - and our liveaboard guides are no exception.
Boby has been diving and guiding on liveaboards since 2005, and love it
Dive instructor/Liveaboard director
Ron has been a Cruise Director on 10+ Liveaboards throughout the world and has a keen understanding...
Torben is the Editor of Divein and a true water lover.
Pictures of MSY Waow
Description and details
Diving on the MSY Waow in Indonesia
Waow Indonesia is a 58m, three-masted, luxury sailing vessel, constructed entirely of exotic ironwood. S/V Waow offers year-round diving holidays throughout the Indonesian Archipelago with itineraries including dive sites in Komodo, Alor, Ambon, Raja Ampat, Triton Bay and Halmahera where scuba divers will discover amazing biodiversity resulting in spectacular diving. Guests will enjoy a relaxed diving holiday as the SV Waow crew attends to their every diving need. The attentive, uniformed crew of 24 members is responsible for the comfort and well being of each guest. Their duties include preparing meals, daily itineraries, coordinating all diving operations and land excursions. Guests will be pampered and well cared for throughout their Waow diving holiday.
Onboard, Waow guests will enjoy spacious, luxury accommodations after a fantastic day of scuba diving. Each of the nine lavish cabins is equipped with a private bathroom with shower, air conditioning, desk, entertainment system, and LED lighting. Waow onboard cuisine features local specialties and European meals. Vegetarians and those with special dietary considerations will be accommodated upon request. Non-alcoholic drinks are included in the price of the charter. Beer, wines, and spirits will be available on a bar tab basis.
- Laundry Service
- Leisure Deck
- Shaded diving deck
- Camera Station
- Daily housekeeping
- Onboard kayaks
- Audio & video entertainment
- Free Internet
- TV in cabins
- Air Conditioned saloon
- Aircon Cabins
- Sun Deck
- Indoor Saloon
- Non-Diver (Snorkeler) Friendly
- Warm Water Showers
- Photography Station
- Outdoor Dining
- Separate rinse for u/w camera
- Camera room with table and charging point
- Custom built for diving
- Charging stations
- En-Suite bathrooms