Safety WHILE DIVING
Diving is fun – 99% of the time. However, a few times diving goes wrong because safety wasn’t in focus. Follow our guides and stay safe both underwater and before & after the dive.
Stay safe while diving. The water is unforgiving if you fool around and don’t take the necessary precautions.
Follow our guides and upgrade your safety knowledge. You owe it not only to yourself but also to keep your dive buddy safe.
Always remember: Dive within your limits!
Are you a Pro yourself and do you want to share your safety tips with us and our readers?
We love to hear from other passionate scuba divers, this is your way of spreading your name in the Scuba Diving community. Check it out here or drop us a line at [email protected] with a little info about yourself and perhaps a sample of an article – and we’ll get back to you in no time.
DSMB’s, or Delayed Surface Marker Buoys, are a diver’s best friend. Used for communication with...Read More
Knowing the difference between looking safe and being safe can help you choose the right dive...Read More
How to increase safety for your entire dive team! This is the second in a three-part article...Read More
Get our free guide:
Top 10 Dive Sites in the world
- Written by our scuba expert.
Use it to plan you future travels
You should also read
- Seal in Shark Waters: Swims for Safety in Shark Cage
- Why Do We Pee After Diving?
- 34 Reasons Why Diving In Thailand Is a Must-Experience
- The Top 5 Diving Destinations in the Maldives
- Ears & Diving
- Shark Series: Wobbegong Shark
- How ocean pollution affects humans [Infographic]
- Keep An Eye On Your Contact Lenses While Diving – Eye Parasites Live In Water
- How To Master Your Buoyancy: With UW Frisbee
- Losing Nemo – An animated short film
- From Normal Life to a Scuba Diver Life: Making the choice
- Shark Series: The Great Hammerhead Shark
- Fluorescence Night Diving Part 2 – Reef Conservation
- Become a Scuba Hero – One dive at a time
- 36 Reasons To Go Diving In The Philippines