Safety WHILE DIVING
Diving is fun – 99% of the time. However, a few times diving goes wrong because safety wasn’t in focus. Follow our guides and stay safe both underwater and before & after the dive.
Stay safe while diving. The water is unforgiving if you fool around and don’t take the necessary precautions.
Follow our guides and upgrade your safety knowledge. You owe it not only to yourself but also to keep your dive buddy safe.
Always remember: Dive within your limits!
Are you a Pro yourself and do you want to share your safety tips with us and our readers?
We love to hear from other passionate scuba divers, this is your way of spreading your name in the Scuba Diving community. Check it out here or drop us a line at [email protected] with a little info about yourself and perhaps a sample of an article – and we’ll get back to you in no time.
DSMB’s, or Delayed Surface Marker Buoys, are a diver’s best friend. Used for communication with...Read More
Knowing the difference between looking safe and being safe can help you choose the right dive...Read More
How to increase safety for your entire dive team! This is the second in a three-part article...Read More
You should also read
- Top 10 Best Dive Sites in the World
- 50 fascinating facts about the ocean
- Ears & Diving
- 5 Reasons to Dive with a Liveaboard
- Dive Watch Questions Answered
- 34 Reasons Why Diving In Thailand Is a Must-Experience
- 21 Ways to Avoid Motion Sickness
- Proceed With Caution: Even Some Popular Destinations Pose Health Risks
- 36 Reasons To Go Diving In The Philippines
- Keep An Eye On Your Contact Lenses While Diving – Eye Parasites Live In Water
- ORB Dive Helmet: Is This New Diving Helmet The Future Of Scuba Diving?
- No Fear Diving: A PADI Specialty Course
- Start Diving: Open Water And Advanced – Diary Of A Divemistress
- 5 Things Not To Do During A Dive
- Shark Series: The Great Hammerhead Shark
- Why Diving Should Be Done Slowly
- The PADI Rescue Diver Course: Diary Of A Divemistress
- Diving In Cozumel
- 10 Things Not To Do If You Love Scuba Diving And The Ocean
- Diving Wetsuit: Why You Need To Buy Your Own
- Pre-Dive Checklist: Add Fun To Your Safety Check Routine