Safety WHILE DIVING
Diving is fun – 99% of the time. However, a few times diving goes wrong because safety wasn’t in focus. Follow our guides and stay safe both underwater and before & after the dive.
Stay safe while diving. The water is unforgiving if you fool around and don’t take the necessary precautions.
Follow our guides and upgrade your safety knowledge. You owe it not only to yourself but also to keep your dive buddy safe.
Always remember: Dive within your limits!
Are you a Pro yourself and do you want to share your safety tips with us and our readers?
We love to hear from other passionate scuba divers, this is your way of spreading your name in the Scuba Diving community. Check it out here or drop us a line at [email protected] with a little info about yourself and perhaps a sample of an article – and we’ll get back to you in no time.
DSMB’s, or Delayed Surface Marker Buoys, are a diver’s best friend. Used for communication with...Read More
Knowing the difference between looking safe and being safe can help you choose the right dive...Read More
How to increase safety for your entire dive team! This is the second in a three-part article...Read More
Get our free guide:
Top 10 Dive Sites in the world
- Written by our scuba expert.
Use it to plan you future travels
You should also read
- How To Become A PADI Dive Instructor
- Safer Diving: Situational Awareness
- Going Pro: How To Become A Dive Master
- 10 Things Not To Do If You Love Scuba Diving And The Ocean
- Want a life change: Become a scuba diver
- Become a Better Diver through Shore Diving
- Alternate Air Source: Rules And Recommendations
- Safety And Diving: Perceived Safety VS Actual Safety
- Underwater Communication – A Guide to Hand Signals
- Full Face Diving Mask
- Scuba Diving In Hawaii: The Full Dive Travel Review
- Whale Shark Hasslers Sought Prosecuted
- iSeahorse: Saving Seahorses Together
- How To Deal With A Cramp While Diving
- The Value Of A Scuba Checklist