So you have an interview, now what? Welcome back, readers, to the next episode of ‘when life gets...Read More
In the last episode we saw our ‘hero’ giving up his normal life to become a full time scuba pro. A...Read More
I’m Simon. I’m a 34 year old PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor, and I’m expecting a new Baby in...Read More
Everyone has experienced strengths and weaknesses with their water skills. Dive masters and...Read More
Get our free guide:
Top 10 Dive Sites in the world
- Written by our scuba expert.
Use it to plan you future travels
You should also read
- Amazingly Fake Underwater Pictures
- Night Diving 101: Get started Scuba Diving at Night
- SMB And DSMB: Identifying Your Marker Buoys
- Dive Packing Guide – What to bring on a Scuba Holiday?
- Night Dive: Rules, Recommendations and Fun Facts
- How to Open a Dive Resort – Part 2: Nomad Divers Bangka is Open!
- Diving in Sydney: Delightful Suburbia diving
- Divers Unite to Protect and Conserve: Raised $14.000
- Seasickness and Scuba Diving
- Finning Techniques – How To Get The Most Propulsion From Your Kick
- Proceed With Caution: Even Some Popular Destinations Pose Health Risks
- Shark Series: The Thresher Shark
- Diving In The Philippines
- The Truth about Sharks
- Living the Divemaster Life – Diary of a Divemistress