EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT DIVING
We love scuba diving. It’s that simple!
You probably love it too, since you ended up here on our free source of scuba knowledge. We do our best at keeping our guides up to date on the latest in skills and technology. Sign up for our newsletter if you want us to give you a hint when new info is added or follow us on Twitter.
Are you a Pro yourself and do you want to share your Dive knowledge with us and our readers? Well do it! We love to hear from other passionate scuba divers – this is your way of spreading your name in the Scuba Diving community. Check it out here or drop us a line at [email protected] with a little info about yourself and perhaps a sample of an article – and we’ll get back to you in no time.
DSMB’s, or Delayed Surface Marker Buoys, are a diver’s best friend. Used for communication with...Read More
A scuba mask is a vital piece of equipment when you are diving. It is important that you ensure it...Read More
The equipment required for scuba diving can cost a fortune. Renting equipment from a dive store is...Read More
Knowing the difference between looking safe and being safe can help you choose the right dive...Read More
It’s just after five in the morning when Scarlett Johansson suddenly leans towards me and starts...Read More
Finning is the process of generating propulsion by moving our scuba fins. In that sense, it is...Read More
Get our free guide:
Top 10 Dive Sites in the world
- Written by our scuba expert.
Use it to plan you future travels
You should also read
- Turtle nesting project – Finding the turtle Eggs
- From Normal Life to a Scuba Diver Life: Making the choice
- Stay Longer Underwater: Learning to Breathe
- New clothes made for divers
- Diving in Holland | Let’s go Diving in the Netherlands
- Drift Diving 101: All you need to know about Drift Diving
- Shark Fin Soup – Let’s Stop it Worldwide
- Fluorescence Night Diving Part 2 – Reef Conservation
- 10 Things Not To Do If You Love Scuba Diving And The Ocean
- Diving In Denmark
- The Five Best Diving Films
- Diving And Travel: The Good And The Bad
- What is Fluorescence Night Diving
- Survive A Silt-Out!: Diving In Low Visibility
- Whale Freed After a Week Stuck in a Fishing Line