EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT DIVING
We love scuba diving. It’s that simple!
You probably love it too, since you ended up here on our free source of scuba knowledge. We do our best at keeping our guides up to date on the latest in skills and technology. Sign up for our newsletter if you want us to give you a hint when new info is added or follow us on Twitter.
Are you a Pro yourself and do you want to share your Dive knowledge with us and our readers? Well do it! We love to hear from other passionate scuba divers – this is your way of spreading your name in the Scuba Diving community. Check it out here or drop us a line at [email protected] with a little info about yourself and perhaps a sample of an article – and we’ll get back to you in no time.
Pollution has put our oceans at the brink of disaster Every year more than 8 million tons of...Read More
How to protect the ocean, even when you’re not diving Scuba divers, by and large, love the...Read More
DSMB’s, or Delayed Surface Marker Buoys, are a diver’s best friend. Used for communication with...Read More
A scuba mask is a vital piece of equipment when you are diving. It is important that you ensure it...Read More
The equipment required for scuba diving can cost a fortune. Renting equipment from a dive store is...Read More
When you begin diving one of the most important aspects is an understanding of the environment and...Read More
Knowing the difference between looking safe and being safe can help you choose the right dive...Read More
You should also read
- Top 10 Best Dive Sites in the World
- 50 fascinating facts about the ocean
- Ears & Diving
- 5 Reasons to Dive with a Liveaboard
- Dive Watch Questions Answered
- 34 Reasons Why Diving In Thailand Is a Must-Experience
- 21 Ways to Avoid Motion Sickness
- Proceed With Caution: Even Some Popular Destinations Pose Health Risks
- 36 Reasons To Go Diving In The Philippines
- Keep An Eye On Your Contact Lenses While Diving – Eye Parasites Live In Water
- ORB Dive Helmet: Is This New Diving Helmet The Future Of Scuba Diving?
- No Fear Diving: A PADI Specialty Course
- Start Diving: Open Water And Advanced – Diary Of A Divemistress
- 5 Things Not To Do During A Dive
- Shark Series: The Great Hammerhead Shark
- Why Diving Should Be Done Slowly
- The PADI Rescue Diver Course: Diary Of A Divemistress
- Diving In Cozumel
- 10 Things Not To Do If You Love Scuba Diving And The Ocean
- Diving Wetsuit: Why You Need To Buy Your Own
- Pre-Dive Checklist: Add Fun To Your Safety Check Routine